AssetTrack Server version 4.10 is available for download. Read all instructions prior to applying the update to your AssetTrack instance.
Get Latest Installer
Contact email@example.com to obtain links to the latest installers.
Follow all instructions in Upgrade AssetTrack.
- New installer which replaces the old WebApi and WebClient installers
- Auto recovery of form data. Recover data from a form after closing and reopening the client. Enables users to save progress on task and resume it later
- Smart XSLT publishing. Create output files dynamically based on captured data.
- iPhone X notch support
- Optimized offline model to support high volume data (iOS and Android only)
- Added database-lookup validator added to enable duplicate checking. Check if a field's value exists on other entities in the database for asset_tag and serial_number (by default)
- Per table deactivation setting for the Import Service. Enable partial file imports by using the /ignoreDeactivationOn:"<typeName>" flag
- Added a reIndex flag to turn off reIndexing of the database before/after import. Use /reIndex:-
- Various TC70 improvements and optimizations
- Within CA ServiceDesk, CustomEntity1 now can be configured to map to a number of Asset Company fields, Organizations can now map to the 3 SD Org fields, and custom contacts are supported
- Support for CA ServiceDesk extended attributes
- Screen is no longer displaced under certain conditions on some iOS devices
- Firefox now has a working POLI quantity control
- Suggestion mode on certain Android keyboards no longer fails to update the input field properly
- Validation messages will now stay in bounds on the screen
- Tweaks to the positioning of validation info icons and popup messages to fix readability
- Fixed an issue with reference fields throwing an exception on upload forms
- Empty fields on upload forms are now treated as null to prevent false validation messages in the queue
- FIS had an issue with reference fields not being updated correctly in some cases
- Manual search button on entity lookup fields are more responsive
- Icons are now updated properly for field controls when editing assets on bulk forms
- Read only fields in bulk field are now hidden in dog tag when the current value is empty or not changing
- Updating a model on a POLI will no longer change the models on all other POLIs within the current PO
- The bulk field peak bar for picklist fields show label instead of value
- The scanned key field is now read only on audit forms
- CA importer will again catch duplicate asset tags while deactivating any existing duplicates in the AssetTrack database