Use the AssetTrack Mobile application to perform AssetTrack functions on your mobile device.
Download and install the free AssetTrack application for your mobile device:
- Blackberry - Contact AMI Support to receive the application to install using your Blackberry Enterprise Server
Please ensure you received the URL to your AssetTrack API server from your AssetTrack administrator
- Launch the AssetTrack application on your mobile device
- Enter the URL to your AssetTrack API server as prompted
- Select the command to continue
Your device is now connected to AssetTrack (you will remain connected to this server for future sessions)
See Repartner Your Device to connect to a different AssetTrack server.
Obtain your user name and password from your AssetTrack administrator.
Once connected, you will see the sign in screen:
- Enter your user name as prompted
Note: Specify the AssetTrack or Windows username, based on your AssetTrack or Windows security model
- Enter your password (case sensitive) as prompted
- Select the command to complete your login
You are now signed in and will remain signed in until you explicitly sign out.