184.108.40.206 (May 14th, 2013)
- AssetTrack iOS support for custom DateTime form fields added.
- Added Xsl Handler functionality to allow publishing of custom DateTime values in various formats.
Notable bug fixes
- Various bug fixes related to AssetTrack iOS data collection fields and form behavior, including the keyboard obscuring the field being edited.
- Optimization to asset import to address running out of memory at high volumes in certain environments.
- Windows Mobile update agent would fail to update .NET under a specialized set of conditions when AssetTrack is behind a proxy.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Please sign in to leave a comment.