220.127.116.11 (July 15th, 2013)
- New custom field types:Decimal and Integer introduced
- Saved Searches can now use >, >=, <, <= operators on text and number fields
- The AssetTrack Server installer now triggers a rebuild of all sync plans if a server database upgrade was performed
- New AssetTrack iOS features:
- Single asset form support added
- Text fields now support the Default Value specified in form design
- Numeric field support added
- Scan pattern support for text fields added?
Notable bug fixes
- Various bug fixes related to AssetTrack iOS data collection fields and form behavior, including the keyboard obscuring the field being edited.
- Optimization to asset import to address running out of memory at high volumes in certain environments.
- Windows Mobile update agent would fail to update .NET under a specialized set of conditions when AssetTrack is behind a proxy.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Please sign in to leave a comment.